If you can't find the answer you are looking for within these F.A.Q.'s please email or telephone us on
Tel: 01844 281239 Mob: 07875 059358
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much time do I have to complete my course?
You can take as long as you like to complete your course, we do not stipulate a time frame. It allows you to study at your own pace in your own time.
2. How long will it take me to complete my course?
Our courses are not timed as some people take longer to take things in than others and our courses do vary in length. It should take you approx 2 - 5 hours study time per module.
3. Can I download the course material or get a hard copy to work from?
There will be an opportunity to download course material when appropriate during each module.
4. Will I get a course certificate?
Yes all our courses are certificated. Our courses have been accredited through the IPTI and their logo will be present on our Certificates. Certificates are issued by Spirit Walker Crystals
5. Will I be able to get insurance once I have completed my course?
Yes, you will be able to gain insurance from either the IPTI, Towergate or from Holistic Gold who are a sub group of Salon Gold.
6. If I study Reiki with you, how will I receive my attunements?
You will receive the same amount of Attunements as if you were doing it as a face to face class. We have set aside a particular time on a particular day for you to receive your attunement by distance. You will be guided as to how to prepare for your attunement as part of a particular module during the course. You will have a video or music video which will guide you through the attunement process which you can follow to enable you to receive the attunement.
7. Will the attunements work if given by distance?
We are able to send distance Reiki to anyone, anywhere in the world at any time. Having an attunement by distance will work in the exact same way.
8. Do I need to purchase any other books or course materials?
It would depend on what course you have purchased. We do try to give you all the information you need within the course material. However if you are studying crystals, then you would need to purchase these separate from the course, although you may have them in your healing basket already.
9. Can I get extra tutor support if I need it?
Yes, you can use the internal messaging system to contact us or email us direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. If I enroll on a drip fed version a course to take advantage of the 70% discount, when can I expect to start my course.
You will be able to start your first module straight away. Remaining modules will be available at weekly intervals. When purchased at the discounted price, there may be a delay of more than one week between modules over holiday times.
11. Some of the courses appear to have the same information, for example energy and chakras.
This is correct. There is an overlap of information in some courses. This can be seen as a form of revision, however the questions in the module assignments will differ.
12. Can I register for two or more courses at the same time?
Yes, You can register for as many courses as you like at one time.